Last semester each language team made great progress on level I curriculum work. This semester French, German and Spanish will administer Common Summative Assessments (CSAs). This message is to provide you a timeline for the first scheduled CSA:
1. Window of Deployment for 3rd Quarter CSA
- French (Leader: Jessica Lumetta) = February 24 - March 7 (BYOC: Unit 7)
- German (Leader: Pam Tholen) = February 17-March 1 (BYOC: Unit 3)
- Spanish (Leader: Susan Lynn) = February 17-March 1 (BYOC: Unit 5)
- Quia: The first question should require students to enter PowerSchool ID
- Clickers: Assign clicker numbers to each PowerSchool ID
- If using paper/pencil tests you must enter the scores into INFORM for each individual student. Here are the directions (CLICK HERE) with detailed information for each teacher on how to upload data into INFORM.
- If using Quia or Clickers you must export your scores to an Excel spreadsheet and email the spreadsheet to Christopher Hand. The spreadsheet must include:
- Student Name
- PowerSchool ID
- Score per individual question or by standard
- French = individual question
- German =
- Spanish = individual question
Since this is a new process for all of us, please do not hesitate to ask Pam or I any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience and commitment to creating a meaningful way to meet the needs of our language learners.